Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hey RSU,
I have heard there is a small bug going around the campus. Its not like a ladybug, or a grasshopper, but a 24 hour type flu. I hope that you all will wash your hands a lot, and try to not share germs with anyone, like drink there coca-cola, because that is so darn good. I have a terrible coca-cola addiction. But regardless remember to stay home if you aren't feeling well, but here's some things I would do if you feel like you are to sick to go to class. I visit a chiropractor a lot when I am sick, because he can help. A few cracks in the back, a few in the neck, and that headache is gone, and your already one step closer. Now, don't forget to e-mail your professors for the work that you will miss, if you miss class. It's always good to stay ahead of the game, less stressful. And lastly, if you feel you need attention of a real doctor. We have a free doctor for RSU students in the Student Health Center. Look it up on the RSU map, and go see him. It's free and then you will be back to playing ultimate frisbee or touch football in no time.

As Always, You stay classy Rogers State.
Signing Off - Rob Paine

2 comments: